use this tool to come up with minecraft color codes!
use this handy tool to:
- come up with color codes
- create your own pretty colored nicknames
- customize minecraft chat
- customize your configuration files
this is easily the best formatter since:
- it has full essentials RGB color codes support (type �ff00test in the box)
- it’s an improved design of the original best formatter, which was just a code pen and had loads of bugs 😂
How to use this Minecraft Text Formatter
- go to https://axo.bar/colorcodes
- put the text in which you would like to have formatted in the left textbox.
- put your cursor at the place where you would like the formatting to start.
- click on the buttons on the left to insert color codes, click on the buttons on the right to insert formatting codes.
- copy the result from the left text box.
to use RGB in minecraft, type ‘&#ff00ff’ in the left text box. then type your own message behind it.
How to create an rgb gradient on your text with the gradient generator
- put your text in.
- measure the amount of letters in the text. (8 in this case)
- go to this gradient generator to come up with beautiful gradients.
- put an ‘&’ in front of each letter.
- now copy every # color code and put it behind the & signs.
- bam! done!